Daniel A. Böhm established his law firm in 1997. The firm is centrally located in Lugano and gives advise to Swiss and foreign individuals and companies with questions in Switzerland and abroad.
The firm has access to an excellent national as well as international and interdisciplinary network of designated specialists, which allow also complex national and international questions to be solved in an independent and efficient manner.
The firm offers a client orientated, professional and pragmatic service and is pleased to have trustful longstanding client relationships.
The working languages are predominately Italian, German, French, English and some Spanish.
- General advice for Swiss and foreign clients in domestic and international matters
- Civil litigation before cantonal and federal courts
- Civil law and contract law
- Advice in matrimonial law
- Advice on inheritance law and the assumption of mandates as executor of wills
- Tenancy law
- Labor law
- Contract for work and services and construction law
- Commercial and corporate law
- Banking and finance law
- Dept enforcement , bankruptcy and moratorium law
- Mandates as members of boards of directors of companies and foundations
- Procedures for work and residence permits
- Criminal law
Clients can count on the support of our notaries in the context of advice and assistance in land, inheritance, commercial and matrimonial law.
In the field of commercial law the notarial activity concerns in particular:
- constitution and liquidation of companies
- amendments to the articles of association and minutes of general meetings and meetings of the board of directors
- capital increases and reductions
- mergers, demergers, transfers of assets, transformations of companies and corporate restructuring
- constitution of foundations, associations and other non-profit entities
In the field of land law the notarial activity concerns in particular:
- real estate purchases and sales
- real estate donations
- constitution of servitudes
- constitution, modification and transformation of mortgages
- constitution and modification of condominium principled ownership
In the field of inheritance, the notarial activity includes in particular the drafting of public last wills and contracts of inheritance, while in the field of matrimonial acts relating to the regime of property, and in particular agreements on the separation of property.
The notarial services are provided in Italian, German, French and English.
The firm's notaries are also authorized to issue authentications, certifications and provide legalizations.
The lawyers Daniel A. Böhm and Letizia Ghilardi are registered in the register of lawyers and notaries of the Cantone Ticino, members of the Bar Association of the Cantone Ticino (OATi) and of the Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA).