Daniel A. Böhm established his law firm in 1997. The firm is centrally located in Lugano and gives advise to Swiss and foreign individuals and companies with questions in Switzerland and abroad.
The firm has access to an excellent national as well as international and interdisciplinary network of designated specialists, which allow also complex national and international questions to be solved in an independent and efficient manner.
The firm offers a client orientated, professional and pragmatic service and is pleased to have trustful longstanding client relationships.
The working languages are predominately Italian, German, French, English and some Spanish.
- Notarial Services - Companies & Real Estates
- General legal advice for Swiss and foreign clients with national and international questions.
- Corporate and contract law, including establishment, organization and Administration of companies and foundations
- Board memberships, liquidations
- Resident and working permits
- Inheritance law, estate planning and executorships